At Southgate Timber one of our biggest strengths is our fast and efficient delivery service. Based in Moreton, near Harlow in Essex close to the M25 we cover all the UK mainland.
How we calculate your delivery charge
- Delivery prices are calculated by post code and weight our website will automatically calculate the cheapest option.
- Courier charge start at £37.50 + vat for weights up to 15kgs, for every kg over 15kgs add £0.50 + vat
- Courier surcharge for lengths 3.0m and longer 25% on top of above rate
- Courier surcharges Wales/Cornwall/Scotland +£7.50, Isle of Wight +£15.00 and Scottish Highlands +£25.00 per delivery all exclusive of vat (other location surcharges may apply)
- Small parcels under 5kg and to fit into a 350mm x 450mm bag charged at £15.00 + vat
- Timber Treatment deliveries direct to UK mainland £9.50 + vat
- Lorry deliveries to London and local will be carried out on a 3.5 tonne, 7.5 tonne or 14 tonne lorry longer distance deliveries will be on large rigid or articulated lorries.
What we need from you on Lorry deliveries
- The driver must have assistance to offload
- Deliveries are to kerbside only
- Access must be suitable for lorries
- Please advise us if you have access issues at you delivery location
- The drivers will assist but cannot take the timber into your property
- Please check the delivery ticket is correct and sign to confirm this.
Information on Courier deliveries
- Please advise us day’s that you will not able in to accept delivery
- Courier deliveries are generally within 7 working days
- We cannot offer set times for courier deliveries